News and notes from around the interweb:
- Alaska Airlines award sale from 5000 miles one way. Purchase by February 19.
- Emirates firmed its order that saves the A380.
- The Marriott acquisition now means Starwood is switching to Pepsi. So there’s another net negative from the deal.
- Outside of the New York JFK – London Heathrow route British Airways is serving the same food as before in business class, “arranged differently on new china”
- Police were called in as a mob developed in Des Moines over a 14 hour Allegiant flight delay.
- Watch this woman get kicked off of a Delta flight last week after being.. unpleasant. (HT: Krishna R.)
- New Air Canada ad on what Canada is made of.