News and notes from around the interweb:
- Trade fight between Boeing and Airbus — and between the U.S. and Europe — is coming to a head
- Proposed legislation would require all truck rentals to be reported to the FBI
- Should kids be banned from club lounges? Is age or behavior the right metric? I tend to favor behavior standards but worry about the disruptive confrontations that would follow once bad behavior happens.
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Club Lounge
- Work habits while traveling. I prefer working on vacation and vacationing while I work.
- Criminal terror suspect was working at London Heathrow. Nothing bad happened and that raises questions that aren’t being asked.