News and notes from around the interweb:
- Amazon’s hoped-for UPS-killer shipping service ‘Shipping With Amazon’ launching in Los Angeles
- Hyatt is working to ‘accelerate growth’ by letting go its Chief Marketing Officer. Pretty surreal stuff, huh? They’ve also let go of their creative agency and are undertaking a creative review of all its brands.
- DOT is investigating the long tarmac delays during the Atlanta airport power outage
- EVA Air is reducing New York service and growing in San Francisco
- Sneaking in to Emirates business class.
- Ice falls from sky narrowly missing man on street (HT: One Mile at a Time)