News and notes from around the interweb:
- air berlin doesn’t exist anymore but the topbonus program is still status matching
Air Berlin at New York JFK on September 29
- Why are you covering your oysters in cocktail sauce and mignonette? Either skip the oysters or eat better oysters.
Neptune Oyster, Boston
- Flying is like getting arrested (HT: Kalil D.)
- FAA investigates drone flying above Frontier flight on final approach to Las Vegas
- ANA baggage handling in Japan. This is how it’s done, people. (HT: One Mile at a Time)