News and notes from around the interweb:
- JetBlue, United And Delta Face Union Pressure As Airlines Remain A Labor Stronghold
- oneworld airline Finnair introduced a new top tier elite status above Platinum that has only 93 members. (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
- “Man convicted for calling flight attendant ‘n****r b*tch,’ threatening to blow up plane” He only got 2 months. Meanwhile here’s the criminal complaint against the woman on an American Airlines flight this past week who was “duct taped and zip tied after allegedly biting and kicking flight attendants.”
- Uber wants to make it illegal for you to operate your own self-driving car in cities. They’d use the government to limit competition and keep you reliant on.. them.
- Angry Birds – service animal rules to tighten as in-flight Penguin battle forces aircraft to divert (Humor)
- Lufthansa’s new livery is everything that’s wrong with branding No, I think Air France’s Joon is a better example of that actually..
— Lufthansa (@lufthansa) February 2, 2018