News and notes from around the interweb:
- Travel agency cancels passenger’s ticket after she already boarded, United moves her off the plane and she misses seeing her mother die
- Bombardier wins big over Boeing in trade dispute over C-Series
Swiss International Air Lines new Bombardier CSeries passenger jet on display at Singapore Airshow, Copyright: prestonia / 123RF Stock Photo
- Jet Airways, now under former Delta leadership, is cutting frequent flyer ties with Emirates and Gulf Air
- Building of the Week: Terminal A at National Airport “The Banjo” I just wish they’d re-open the old Northwest Worldclub that’s pre-security as a customer amenity of some kind.
- Air Force One will replace 2 refrigerators at a cost of $24 million
- New booking procedure for Air Tahiti Nui awards using American miles
- How to become TripAdvisor’s #1 fake restaurant.