I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. American Express, Citibank, Chase, Capital One and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same).
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airline Miles and Points: How to Get the Best Award Flights in 2018 my contribution to Wendy Perrin’s #WOWWeek which you can follow through the 28th.
- The planet’s shifting magentic poles are forcing Wichita to rename its runways (HT: @DangerousBri)
- India allowing inflight internet for flyers in and over the country. No more loss of connectivity when traveling through Indian airspace. (HT: @Roar_Singh)
- US and the Netherlands have signed an Open Skies Treaty dealing with the ‘BES’ islands (Bonaire, St Eustatius, and Saba). American Airlines is launching Miami – Bonaire non-stop this year, 1224 miles to the Southeast.
- Airport quick massage business Xpress Spa would like you to buy a franchise
- This is an incredible video of a Eurowings Dash 8 landing in Dusseldorf Airport on Thursday. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- Ghana’s Minister of Transportation slams British Airways over bed bugs.