News and notes from around the interweb:
- Join the mile high club during meal service and don’t drink the coffee (but ignore the upgrade advice)
- Feel Anxious? Have Trouble Sleeping? You May Be Traveling for Business Too Often
- This plane wouldn’t have been double-catered. Everyone went hungry after, too.
A Tunisair Airbus A320, registered TS-IMV, flight TU722, from Tunis International Airport, to Paris Orly Airport with a number of people on board suffered a violent turbulent around 18:00 hrs local time as it was nearing the Paris Airport. pic.twitter.com/GYl9x39ILN
— AeroChapter (@AeroChapter) January 8, 2018
- Watch this Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, just cool vintage footage.
- Grumpy legacy United Airline flight attendants think they’re getting hosed by ex-Cons since the airline still hasn’t managed to complete its merger.
Lots of Seats for Passengers Needing Service
- Airbus ordered to pay 104 million euros to settle Taiwan missile dispute