News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airlines that ceased operation in 2017
- 3 Chinese flight crew arrested for restaurant brawl in Singapore
- Japan Airlines moving to a less expensive champagne in first class… Cristal
- I find this really cool to watch.
— Nonrevnick (@nonrevnick) December 25, 2017
- A jetBlue flight skidded off the runway in Boston on Christmas.
So our plane skidded off the runway tonight at Logan and hit a snowbank after an honestly white knuckle landing. Felt like the plane would never stop. What a story for Sam’s first Christmas- he slept through the whole ordeal. We were very lucky to have such a talented and professional crew and were escorted off the plane and runway by Boston’s Finest. Merry Christmas! The greatest gift is being home safe with our loved ones. 🎁#babysfirstchristmas #boston #bostonsfinest #jetblue