News and notes from around the interweb:
- American will start flying its densified 737 MAXs Miami – Boston, Quito, and Puerto Plata. More routes where you want to avoid flying American Airlines if you can.
- Unlimited Google Drive storage if you have a .edu email address and your school uses free Google for Education.
- Alaska Airlines warns they’re having a technical issue confirming Emirates premium cabin awards.
- 2017 will set a record for hotel occupancy which explains weak promotions.
- Use Hilton’s first quarter promotion to net $5 hotel nights
- United Airlines fantasty flight takes kids to the North Pole