News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Senate tax bill dropped the Senator from Delta’s How pilots cut corners to make up for lost time on delayed flights
- What a great idea, I know, let’s eliminate thousands of parking spaces for construction at LAX right before the Christmas holidays.
- A woman died on a United flight from Tel Aviv to San Francisco. Is it wrong that my first thought was to wonder whether nine-abreast seating on a 787 was a contributing factor? (Yes, probably very wrong.)
- Marriott shower door can record your doodles and notes. The shower isn’t where we do our best thinking.
- Spectacular arrival and departure of Antonov An-22 at Manchester Airport
- Jumping into a plane mid-air.