News and notes from around the interweb:
- Luxury Card launched their very own lounge in New York with the Luxury Card folks saying they’re “actively looking to expand to other cities” and also that they’re planning “art exhibitions, wine tastings, trunk shows, concerts” in the space.
Well, they already shut it down mere months later.
- Lufthansa’s new business class will offer wireless device charging
- British Airways is eliminating the Open Skies brand and replacing it with their low cost carrier LEVEL giving the New York – Paris route the single biggest degradation in passenger experience in one blow in history.
- Boeing’s still-new CEO pushing the aircraft manufacturer to be “‘faster, nimbler’ as decision looms with new jet”
- John Leahy reflects on 33 years at Airbus
- “Oh don’t mind us, we’re just over here doing our laundry…MID-FLIGHT.”