News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hotel occupancy way up potentially on its way to record levels for 2017, with hurricane markets leading the way.
Occupancy: +0.8% to 66.1%
Average daily rate (ADR): +1.9% to US$124.65
Revenue per available room (RevPAR): +2.6% to US$82.42
- Memoirs of the last Chairman of Malaysia Singapore Airlines prior to separation
- Government study of airline contracts of carriage
- New Krisflyer Spontaneous Escapes 30% off Singapore Airlines awards to specific destinations.
- The secret world of hotel theft
- Buy Etihad miles for 1.66 cents each through December 6
- Spirit Airlines working with Disney on customer service
Copyright: boarding1now / 123RF Stock Photo