News and notes from around the interweb:
- The hotel industry is afraid they can’t win customers in the marketplace so they’re lobbying government to prevent competition from Airbnb. Airbnb is calling them out, and asking Marriott why they need government subsidies to build hotels too?
- Always check the price of your hotel stay one night at a time to see if it’s cheaper
- Air Zimbabwe is working on EU certification
Air Zimbabwe Boeing 767, by Dmitriy Pichugin via Wikimedia Commons
- Ghana’s government has approved the creation of a national airline
- Taste test: United’s buy onboard smoked gouda cheeseburger
- The Marriott Key Bridge is destined for redevelopment. That place needs it. Bad.