News and notes from around the interweb:
- Don’t really want to think about this: People probably sat on the chair in your hotel room while they were naked.
- DC-area travel meetup November 30th
- The Miami hotel that was at the crossroads of the the cocaine trade featuring Scarface, Miami Vice, Blondie and Donna Summer.
- TripAdvisor will flag hotels where there are reports that sexual assaults have occurred
- OJ Simpson banned from the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Hotels offering exclusive ‘guest only’ bars. I remember years ago not feeling nearly cool enough to hang out at Bear Bar at the then-W San Diego, and then I realized I belonged more than anyone else since I was staying in the Presidential (Extreme Wow) suite and virtually no one else there was even staying on property.
- Passenger sued Aeroflot because the crinkly packaging of snacks wouldn’t let him get sleep. The airline is going to give out snacks with packaging that won’t make noise.