News and notes from around the interweb:
- More tests still find TSA misses most dangerous items going through checkpoints which means this whole security theater enterprise is a waste, it doesn’t even contribute to safety.
- Convert American Express Membership Rewards points to investment cash at 1.25 cents apiece
- Club Carlson is eliminating its small business points program
- What will happen to the A380s Singapore is returning to their lessor?
- Earn miles with your first flight credited to Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- You can now actually have breakfast at Tiffany’s, Audrey Hepburn’s Holly Golightly not included.
- LAX’s new Midfield Satellite Concourse which is currently under construction will have 12 gates accessible via tunnel from the Tom Bradley international terminal.