News and notes from around the interweb:
- air berlin plane not allowed to take off from Reykjavik due to unpaid airport charges.
- Marriott spends over $200 million a year in domestic advertising and they’re looking for a new agency
- The Stockton, California airport wants to add “San Francisco” to its name
- I realize that this isn’t unique to Austin…
— gary leff (@garyleff) October 20, 2017
- Speaking of the Austin airport:
- Data on number of elites by tier in Air India’s frequent flyer program
- Qantas will give $135 off US departures purchased by November 28 with promo code PASSPORT at this link. The sale is keyed off of most Americans not having passports, so the idea is they give you back the cost of your passport to visit Australia.