News and notes from around the interweb:
- 15,000 bonus miles for renting a car in Italy.
- Should inflight movies be ‘edited for content’? which reminds me that no, Delta isn’t actually censoring lesbian kissing out of inflight entertainment. They just take the edited version that’s given to them..
- Trevor of Tagging Miles sends a breakup letter to American Airlines. Since he acknowledges one of his issues is minimum spend requirements for elite status, I don’t expect American will much care.
- Park Hyatt Maldives to become family-friendly?!
- Silver Airways is giving the middle finger to Hurricane Irma with a new sale
- Hilton disses Airbnb as a ‘lodging company’ while claiming they’re a hospitality company. Maybe that’s true of their Conrad brand…