News and notes from around the interweb:
- Why we should privatize public bus systems
- Booking a hotel’s unadvertised suites (HT: Alan H.)
- What Qantas is doing to its A380s)
- Now that Singapore Airlines has returned the very first Airbus A380 to its lessor the plane is parked in search of someone to fly it. Perhaps it will be Hi Fly.
- EVA Air’s new Shiatzy Chen uniforms, their first refresh since 2003.
- To avoid the crowds, don’t go here, go here (HT: Alan H.) I’m also just a big fan of shoulder season..