News and notes from around the interweb:
- Doctor saves woman overdosing on Spirit Airlines flight
- Southwest is just having elites board between groups A and B because boarding passes aren’t printing correctly based on status
- Another low-end hotel cancelling reservations during the eclipse and reselling rooms at a higher price (HT: Alan H.)
- SkyMiles is having a sale on coach and premium economy awards to Japan, South Korea and China. They’re discounting off of the award chart they claim doesn’t exist.
- Swiss hotel requires Jewish guests to shower before using the pool (HT: Ryan Boyd)
- “First class is there to remind you you’re not in first class.” No, but clever. (HT: Alan H.)