News and notes from around the interweb:
- TAP Air Portugal’s 70s-themed Miami flight
- Alaska Airlines lets people wearing Russell Wilson jerseys cut the boarding line
- In my whole life I’ve never heard anyone describe a Panda Express and a limited-selection Hudson News as “exciting.” Let alone making it the lead item for the summer issue of the LAX Connection newsletter. Panda Express.
- Toronto Pearson airport tackles threat of runway collisions
- The parts convoy it takes to assemble an Airbus A380
- I don’t think this is official American Airlines policy. Unless they were trying to keep from jettisoning the toilet’s contents onto cruise ships in the North Pacific.
— Mark Wyrick (@MarkWyrick) August 12, 2017
Don’t forget that you can usually use the lavatory even when the flight attendant says no.