News and notes from around the interweb:
- Christie’s sues Delta for $2.6 million over damaged Gerhard Richter painting (HT: Alan H.)
- Will Qatar take a stake in JetBlue now that their attempt to buy a piece of American Airlines was met with the middle finger? It would be interesting if investing in JetBlue or Alaska were able to wrestle a partner away from Emirates.
- The reason it’s always so cold on planes
- Air India likely to launch Delhi – Los Angeles in October or November operated as AI105/106 with a Boeing 777-300ER.
Air India Boeing 777-200LR, Copyright: boarding1now / 123RF Stock Photo
- Houston’s most popular hotels… for prostitution busts and what is it with Houston and prostitution anyway? (HT: Alan H.)
- SkyWest’s ExpressJet, which was losing money flying for Delta, will stop its Delta flying and expand flying with United and American
- United plans to offer six daily flights from Seattle Paine Field, serving Denver and San Francisco starting fall 2018.