News and notes from around the interweb:
- New York City public housing residents complain about guests having too much hotel sex. (HT: Alan H.) I think hotel guests deserve some sympathy though because hotel sex is better sex.
- The US is imposing sanctions on North Korea and Venezuela, working to keep out foreign goods and services, to punish them. Delta wants to keep out foreign goods and services from the U.S. — from Etihad, Qatar, and Emirates — to make us rich. Odd.
- Can changing boarding procedures and downguaging aircraft reduce spread of diseases during outbreaks? (HT: Ben M.)
- JetBlue’s plan to save all of your customer service and social media interactions in a permanent record
- You can Airbnb President Donald Trump’s childhood home
- The American Airlines ‘lobster roll’ looks disgusting
What a Lobster Roll Should Be Like — From Neptune Oyster in Boston