News and notes from around the interweb:
- Mommy Points shares her version of the story of getting to fly free on a private jet yesterday (my version of the story here).
- Podcast on how to pack, and pack light by the Associated Press
- Hyatt has a ‘family rate plan’ up to 50% off a second room at many hotels, and it should be usable in conjunction with award stays too.
- TSA shares some of the blame with United for banning comic books from checked baggage after Comic-Con.
- A few months ago United locked the world’s biggest rabbit in a freezer for hours and then cremated it without permission. Unsurprisingly the rabbit’s owners are now suing.
- This hotel-inside-an-airplane kickstarter campaign doesn’t seem like it’ll hit funding targets (HT: Leonard B.)