News and notes from around the interweb:
- A look inside Norwegian’s first Boeing 737 MAX
- Just like at Sydney airport Priority Pass has added ‘restaurant as lounge’ options at Brisbane with 3 places offering $36 credit to guests.
- A look at the brand new Alaska Airlines C Concourse Lounge in Seattle
- OfficeMax and Office Depot 2% Back on Everything is now live although there are limits to earning on gift cards.
- Last month I wrote about great value buying premium wines with miles inside of Delta SkyClubs.
A reader emails, “A bottle of Tignanello for 5000 miles? That’s better than 2 cents a mile at RETAIL! Can you buy an unopened bottle and take it out?”
I imagine it’s a function of local regulation. You’re already through security so that’s not an issue. I imagine you’d just ask them not to open the bottle and then you’d walk out with it… Does anyone have experience using miles to buy wine to go from a Delta SkyClub?
- Really, Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown? (Sound required.)