News and notes from around the interweb:
- The mystery of the missing Pan Am clipper
- You can fit 14 countries the size of Monaco inside the grounds of Dubai International Airport
- How I avoid low cost airline bag fees
Copyright william87 / 123RF Stock Photo
- A diamond came off an engagement ring at a TSA checkpoint and a TSA employee actually returned it instead of keeping it for themselves.
- Customers buying the least expensive fares via online travel agencies can easily fail to realize the restrictions on their Basic Economy fares.
- Qantas re-thinking well-being on long haul flights is bullocks