News and notes from around the interweb:
- Celebrity piercer to the stars accuses actor of molesting her on United flight (she says he claimed it was consensual).
- I was going to write a standalone post but I just couldn’t get too excited, still it’s notable for those who would make the transfer anyway to do it before July 5 — 10% bonus transferring Citi ThankYou Rewards to Etihad Guest. (HT: @IadisGr8)
- Iran’s Aseman Airlines has finalized a deal to buy 60 Boeing aircraft including 30 737 MAX planes for 2019 delivery with 30 more to be firmed after that.
- How Badly Must a C.E.O. Behave Before His Pay Is Clawed Back? (United Airlines bribery edition.)
- Up to 250,000 Qantas points for Jaguar purchase (or up to 100,000 for a Land Rover)
- Singapore Airlines crew sing ABBA in celebration of their new Stockholm – Moscow flight. (HT: Grant M)
- But wait, there’s more.. Come Fly With Me…