News and notes from around the interweb:
- The most weird and wonderful questions and requests passengers make to flight attendants (HT: Alan H.)
- Passenger bitten by emotional support animal on Delta Atlanta – San Diego flight prior to pushback (HT: Reid F.)
“The gentleman’s face was completely bloody, blood in his eyes, cheeks, nose, his mouth, his shirt was covered in blood,” said [another passenger] Maddox-Peoples.
- The world’s biggest buildings of various types (HT: Marginal Revolution) Boeing’s Everett factory is the world’s biggest building by volume, Tel Aviv has the world’s biggest bus terminal.
- KLM will start testing dine on demand in business class with a single route on July 1
Copyright: flaperval / 123RF Stock Photo
- Baby steps: As Saudi Arabia seeks to modernize its economy married Saudi women could work as flight attendants alongside male flight attendant husbands.
- United and Air Canada may be in talks over a transborder joint venture which they unsuccessfully sought in 2012. Canadian regulators turned down an anti-trust immunized arrangement when Air Canada and United were the two largest carriers between the US and Canada, but United falling to fourth place could create a new opportunity. United and Air Canada are part of a joint venture together across the Atlantic.