News and notes from around the interweb:
- Your chance to ride Nortwegian Air’s very first Boeing 737 MAX delivery flight – with the airline’s CEO. Twelve seats are available, it’s a charity auction, and it’s gotten relatively little notice so far outside of the frequent flyer community.
- Amex offer 20,000 Membership Rewards points for $200
- Blogger has his global entry revoked for traveling with an ‘expired’ prescription medication
- One airport has relaxed the ban on liquids over 3 ounces
- Swiss awards are again bookable by Aeroplan
- The Qatar Airways laptop ban concierge packing and loaner service from soup to nuts
- Hyatt is looking for a loyalty marketing manager (HT: hailstorm) No, this person will not be able to roll back March 1’s changes to the program.