News and notes from around the interweb:
- Top tier hotel status and 2 free nights in just 7 stays
- One financial analyst thinks United’s stock has done well after the Dr. David Dao dragging incident because customers assume other airlines are just as bad, so they don’t book away. (HT: Alan H.)
- Delta Fixes Crap Comfort+ Upgrade Problem, But Not for Award Tickets?
- Airlines limit what you can photograph on flights. And it needs to stop.
With airline customer service in decline, videotaping is the only way that passengers can make sure they are treated fairly, says Gary Leff, a travel blogger who has criticized the airlines over the issue.
“The TSA allows more photography at the checkpoint than the airlines allow on board their planes,” he says.
- John Oliver, Instad of a segment on the TSA: (HT: Hunter T.)