Via Julian Kheel United is running a sale from Portland and Seattle to both Honolulu and Maui from $362 roundtrip. This is available from March through end of schedule.
Availability is pretty vast — you can travel most days.
Here’s a sample Seattle – Honolulu itinerary:
Key details of this fare:
- 14 day advance purchase (which is why there’s no availability for travel this month)
- 60 day maximum stay
- Several specific dates of travel have surcharges for instance travel on Saturdays between March 4 and April 8, between June 3 and June 24, and between July 8 and August 12 costs $50 more; travel on June 30 or July 2, November 17-19, or December 14 costs $50 more; April 15 travel costs $150 more; December 15 or 17 is $200 more; December 16 is $300 more.
- Standard $200 change fee applies
Meanwhile via Mommy Points American Airlines is running a sale from Houston to Honolulu from $475 roundtrip.
- This appears good through end of schedule whenever ‘O’ inventory is available on your preferred flights.
- Travel is permitted Monday through Thursday in each direction.
- There’s a standard $200 change fee and the fare is non-refundable (you may be permitted to put it on a 24 hour hold at AA.com and as long as travel is more than a week away you can cancel within 24 hours).
These fares won’t last long.