News and notes from around the interweb:
- War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and the Department of Homeland Security Customer Service Award goes to… the TSA twitter team. (HT: FliesWay2Much)
- I’m not the only one in favor of allowing cell phone use inflight
- Earn miles when health care bills unlawfully get turned over to collections. And the collection agency may be a small business, too!
- The best and worst cities in which to lose your wallet
- Someone in the UK went on a twitter rant about how it’s unpatriotic to be offended by Christmas, that such people should leave the country, and if anyone is offended by Christmas he’d take them to the airport himself. So Twitter saw this as an opportunity for free airport rides. (HT: Points With a Crew)
- And here you’re worried about cell phone use inflight, what about live music? (HT: Larry L.) No word on whether Ryanair sought to charge passengers an entertainment fee.
— Daniel Kelly (@IsMiseDaniel) December 11, 2016