I receive compensation for many links on this blog. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. American Express, Citibank, Chase, Capital One and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same).
News and notes from around the interweb:
- How’s the new Costco Visa doing with its recent launch? (HT: Alan H.)
[S]ome 11.4 million co-branded American Express cards, representing about 7.4 million accounts, had been transferred to new Visa Citi cards, and about 85% of those accounts have now been activated with Costco. Another 1.1 million members have applied for the new card since June 20.
- 7 things you’re doing wrong at a steakhouse (HT: Alan H.)
- Cathay Pacific is going 10-across in economy on their 777s
- Boy did Donald Trump get THIS ONE wrong.
- Flight diverted when airline ground crew worker speculated to be trapped in the cargo hold. They were, and they’re recovering from hypothermia.
- Amex sent documents showing first year free on a Business Platinum card by mistake?
- How Chase is able to use their lease of Visa’s network to win credit card processing business from major retailers