News and notes from around the interweb:
- 17 selfish things other passengers do to make their travel better and yours worse
- What’s up with airports and rebranding costs? After an extensive process the Tri-Cities Regional Airport in Tennessee will change its name to the Tri-Cities Airport because they think “it will make them more marketable to larger airlines.” Because that’s how airlines decide whether or not to start service.
- The DOT fined the big airlines for failing to have required passenger notices about involuntary denied boarding compensation at their gates and ticket counters.
- Ryanair carriers more international passengers than any other airline
- The most popular type of credit card in each state along with average credit score and credit card balances. The states with the highest balances aren’t the ones taking advantage of good balance transfer offers.
- Gee, and I remember when TGI Friday’s shared a loyalty program with Radisson hotels..