News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lifetime status in an airline or hotel program means the life of the airline or hotel chain, not your life. At Starbucks lifetime means ’30 years’.
- United’s new business class product is coming at the end of the year and starting December 1 there will be a new menu. Here’s a sneak preview.
- How to find out the free guest policy for your Priority Pass card
- How to jump the queue when calling customer service at 20 foreign airlines
- Passenger found knife at their seat on Air Canada flight, it was supposedly left there accidentally by a mechanic.
- Flight attendants may be there primarily for your safety, but you’re also not supposed to jeopardize theirs. Even if you dislike the service, please don’t slap your flight attendant.
- The Star Trek credit cards now have a 50,000 point signup bonus.