You can fly Singapore Airlines Los Angeles – Tokyo for $398 roundtrip.
Most booking systems will price available dates at $548, but Priceline.com is pricing the Singapore Airlines non-stops for $398.
Key things to know:
- You can depart the US Sunday through Thursday
- Fare is available for outbound travel August 31 through December 9, December 24 through December 31, and January 10 through March 31.
- Fare rules require tickets to be issued by August 21 but the fare will not last that long.
- It carries a $250 change fee and is non-refundable.
- This is a V fare that doesn’t earn miles if credited to United’s MileagePlus and earns only 10% of the flown miles if credited to Singapore’s KrisFlyer program.
Singapore Airlines economy is surprisingly thoughtful with padded headrest, remote control, and cup holder.
This fare is a wonderful opportunity to get ‘lost’ in this most amazing city.
(HT: The Flight Deal)