News and notes from around the interweb:
- Man steals TSA bin, uses it as sock drawer
- The CFO of Air France KLM will leave a week into the new tenure of the airline’s new CEO. A CFO bailing from a company is frequently a huge red flag.
- Travelers admit threatening hotels with bad reviews to extort upgrades and discounts
- TSA has started interacting with passengers on Facebook messenger, providing a way for screeners to flirt with flyers after seeing them naked.
- JetBlue will return to Atlanta next year
- Luggage that pairs with your smart phone and displays its own baggage tags (HT: Sean O.)
- With the Starwood-Marriott merger coming close to fruition, what does that mean for customers? And what’s going on with Donald Trump’s hotel brand?