News and notes from around the interweb:
- Interview with the CEO of Air Serbia, on ‘punching above their weight’ entering the transatlantic market with a single aircraft.
- Boy repeatedly spit on passengers, mom banned from airline (HT: Paul H.)
- New 2-3-2 business class makes the middle seat the best seat
- Apparently Red Robin has an especially lucrative loyalty program. Who knew?
Not only will you get the $20 credit to use on your 6th visit after making 5 qualified visits, but those 5 visits will get you at least 5 items closer to your 10th item free.
If you were to buy 2 burgers during each of those 5 visits, for you and a friend, you would then have also met the qualification for your 10th item free.
- US airlines were able to pressure the Department of Transportation not to allow Norwegian Air’s UK subsidiary to fly to the US. For now.
- Man dies trying to get perfect picture in Machu Picchu. Naturally the question to ask is, Germany or Florida? Spoiler: Germany.