News and notes from around the interweb:
- British Airways expected to start charging for meals in coach
- An incredible drama with Paypal My Cash cards
- I’m not eligible for IHG’s summer Accelerate promotion likely because I’m eligible for Share Forever. You should check to see which you’re eligible for and register.
- Qatar increased their stake in IAG, parent of British Airways and Iberia, to 15.01%.
- TSA says they no longer retaliate against whistleblowers. Well that’s good to know!
- 9 of the world’s best airport bars (HT: Alan H.)
- A very low go around by a British Airways Airbus A380 (I apologize, I’ve misplaced who sent me this link).