News and notes from around the interweb:
- Citi ThankYou Rewards transfer partner Malaysia Airlines Enrich now lets you redeem for travel on Emirates (business class, though, not first class).
- All of My Wife’s IHG Priceless Surprises Entries Were Lost: Here Is How IHG Fixed the Problem
- Tip for booking Royal Jordanian awards with British Airways Avios: apparently Royal Jordianian isn’t showing up properly doing award searches at BA.com. Search the space at American’s AA.com website, then call British Airways. If they search for a paid ticket on the flight, they should then be able to see the award code available as well.
- Senator Jeff Flake regrets not supporting government regulation of airline seat sizes? (HT: @crucker)
- 90 Years of United Airlines in one minute. (HT: Live and Let’s Fly)