News and notes from around the interweb:
- “In another sign United is taking customer service seriously, the carrier has authorized flight attendants to give free alcoholic drinks and food to passengers who have received poor service.”
- Did You Receive A $100 Check From American Express? Yes, It’s Legitimate
- Some surprising value in the Verizon Rewards+ Program
- 1,100 Free Accor Points
- The pilot United kept scheduling, even after he quit.
- LUFTHANSA First Class Services Unveils 2016 Christmas Duck
- Non-transferrable: Since you can’t change the tickets, why not change the guy?