News and notes from around the interweb:
- The China Sex Change Talk Show Host Air China Skit That Went Viral. Air China as an allegory for how East Meets West in modern China.
- 10 Great Travel Gifts Recommended by the Experts. No surprise, my suggestion is an inexpensive compact power strip.
- Does the minimum equipment list for American Airlines 757s include 26 pounds of cocaine?
- Lindsay Lohan’s stepmother caused a JetBlue flight to divert
- Ryanair is suing Google because online travel agency eDreams uses a subdomain ryanair.edreams.com. It seems to me the only target of the suit ought to be eDreams, though I haven’t fully formed an opinion as to whether the practice is likely to be confusing to consumers.
- An awesome pilot’s announcement, viewed over 5 million times on Facebook, that’s pretty clearly not real because though pilots can be qualified to carry firearms flight attendants cannot be.