News and notes from around the interweb:
- Be sure to leave a quick comment to enter to win a 3-night 3-bedroom luxury apartment stay in a great neighborhood of London! Since I’ve launched this giveaway over a holiday weekend there should be fewer entries than usual, and a better chance of winning!
- American’s updated mobile app will guide you through the airport with GPS. Maybe you’ll spend more at their hubs, and generate a greater revenue-share for the airline. I wish the mobile app let you change flights and confirm upgrades, though.
- Delta promises to respond to all tweets within an hour. I’ve always thought ‘time to response’ was the wrong metric for either social engagement or customer service.
- Special offer for joining BP Driver Rewards for gas discounts. (HT: S.)
- Up to 50% off Australia redemptions with Malaysia Airlines Enrich miles. Not useful for most in the US, but Malaysia is a Citi transfer partner. (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
- Who was the worst air rage passenger ever? (HT: Paul H.)