News and notes from around the interweb:
- 500 free IHG Rewards Club points
- On the heels of American terminating service on Philadelphia – Tel Aviv, Delta is adding four weekly New York JFK – Tel Aviv frequencies.
- 200 free Starwood points
- Air New Zealand’s new flagship Auckland lounge
- Miami airport is pitching non-stop Taipei service to both China Airlines and EVA Air. (HT: Marty K.) It would be the longest flight in the world (topping Dallas – Sydney) unless Air India begins Bangalore-San Francisco (or Singapore Airlines restarts non-stop US service) in the meantime.
- What an airplane and its vapor trails looks like from Space