News and notes from around the interweb:
- Great story of a person impersonating a journalist-wedding planner who handles travel for tech executives in order to get free hotel stays and cocktails. (HT: Ryan C.)
- Speculation on several minor negative changes coming to Barclaycard Arrival+ World MasterCard, none of which are real game changers but none of which would be positive and all that would make the card a little less valuable. We’ll see if these come to pass.
- Cleveland’s airport director thinks they’ll soon get Lufthansa service to Frankfurt or British Airways service to London and says they no longer even talk about United’s de-hubbing the airport.
- Turkish Airlines will have a lounge for economy passengers in the new Istanbul airport set to open in 2017.
- Trump hotel chain has been hacked probably by immigrant rapists with really good computer skills. Which must make his hair explode.
- “I had sex on a plane, and other confessions of a flight attendant”
- KLM’s “Miffy” set to fly to Kuala Lumpur. It’s no Hello Kitty.