News and notes from around the interweb:
- Registration is now live for Starwood’s summer promotion
- Russian engineer claims to be able to predict plane crashes with 98% accuracy. I call BS.
- Undercover investigators can smuggle explosives and weapons through TSA checkpoints 95% of the time.
- Amsterdam’s airport uses land art to deflect noise
- Club Carlson’s 2nd night free on award redemptions for co-brand credit card holders was set to expire last night, but these awards are actually bookable until Midnight eastern tonight.
- Kenya Airways all-female Boeing 787 crew. Take that, Al-Shabaab!