News and notes from around the interweb:
- US permitting ferry service to Cuba (HT: Paul H.)
- Amazon has a new deal to stream video on JetBlue
- Up to 30,000 American miles or 40,000 ThankYou points for a Citibank checking account. And remember that to date it’s been possible to use a Barclays-issued credit card to make the initial funding on the account up to your credit limit and earn points for the ‘purchase’.
- Star Alliance is rolling out ‘Gold Track’ priority security lanes at airports around the world.
- The bizarre story of how a former TWA CEO was awarded his MBA at age 70, and why it was back-dated to 1968.