News and notes from around the interweb:
- Sketches of the new United terminal and club at LAX
- An angry badger put the Radisson Blu Stockholm on lockdown (HT: Alan H.)
- Amex has a website showing how much points are worth for a variety of their redemption options. The points are still worth the most transferring to airline miles, of course.
- Richard Branson is calling for a boycott of the Maldives. A cynic might point out that British Airways flies there and Virgin Atlantic doesn’t. No word on whether Virgin Atlantic will stop flying to Lagos, Nigeria. (See: should you travel to countries with awful human rights records? What do you think?
- The most expensive Hawaiian resort of the 1960s (HT: Alan H.)