News and notes from around the interweb:
- What an Uber Driver Needs to Do to Maintain Good Ratings
- The tourists arrested for taking naked photos inside Cambodian temples have apparently inspired two California women who scratched their initials into the Colosseum in Rome.
- 5 Travel Rewards Cards You Don’t Want to Have (my piece for USA Today‘s travel site).
- A Qantas retrospective as the Aussie carrier delivers a 747 to final retirement
- Hawaiian Airlines is retrofitting 717s to pack in more seats. They don’t recline. And they’ve borrowed a line from Spirit’s marketing playbook,
Airline spokeswoman Alison Croyle says even though the new seats do not recline, they are set at a “pre-reclined angle.”
- Here’s a map of all the planes that have disappeared since 1948
- Air New Zealand’s 75th Anniversary Exhibition