News and notes from around the interweb:
- Kurt Cobain’s credit card is up for auction (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- How bad is Kuwait Airways business class? Many people don’t realize they fly New York – London. And they’re cheap. (HT: Point Me to the Plane)
- Don’t get burned using flint. Some suggestions and cautions for folks using this service to generate credit card spend.
- PointHacks suggests a New Zealand post office box you can sign up for online as a way to leverage the Qantas offer of a status match for New Zealand residents (which would get you free American Airlines lounge access, including on domestic itineraries).
- Chase is closing 300 branches. That will make it harder to get credit card offers that are available only in-branch.
- Greek carriers gain open access to 3 Russian airports. This is Russia continuing to gain leverage against the EU in its negotiations over Greek debt.